We are seeking a Pay Per Click expert to join our creative team of web developers, designers & marketing professionals based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. The successful applicant will have at least 1/2 years experience in Pay Per Click Advertising & will ideally hold up to date Google Adwords & Analytics certifications.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication and digital skills and must be able to demonstrate positive results they have achieved for other clients. A greater consideration will be given to applicants who have a proven record of being able to communicate effectively with clients and the success stories to show.
- Plan, Create, optimise, implement and manage all our paid advertising channels for a variety of clients
- Ensure campaigns are fully optimised
- Managing budgets that may change with seasonal trends and promotions
- Identify savings and growth opportunities for our clients
- Perform keyword research and manage all bid management
- Create compelling and effective Ad copy
- Have the ability to build strong relationships with our clients and develop a strong understanding of there many different sectors
- Analyze activity and performance of paid search campaigns and report your findings monthly
- Develop our near and long-time paid search strategies and campaigns
- At least 1/2 years work experience in pay per click advertising
- First class interpersonal, stakeholder communication
- You have the ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure
- You have commercial awareness
- Copywriting skills
- You have a keen eye for detail
- You are a team player
- First Class English both written & oral
Nice to haves
- Hold up to date Google certification – Search – Display – Shopping & Analytics
- Have knowledge of Social advertising – Facebook – Twitter – Instagram (shopping)
- Amazon advertising
- Ebay advertising
We would love to speak to people who have a passion for the industry and keep up to date with the latest trends, technologies and industry news. We are looking for someone who is very thorough in their workload with the ability to produce accurate and high-quality work.
A successful applicant will be involved with working on our varied portfolio of clients, helping to ensure their requirements are met to a very high standard, from high turnover ecommerce sites to smaller brochure WordPress sites.
Verve are a creative and friendly team of website developers, graphic designers & marketing professionals based in Shrewsbury, Shropshire. We specialise in servicing businesses looking to maximise their potential. Our vast knowledge of graphic design, marketing, digital marketing & website development helps us to achieve this. We operate from our offices in Shrewsbury and we are a small and friendly team.
If you feel your knowledge, passion and skills are perfect for this role, then we would love to hear from you. Please email your CV to Julian Smout at email@example.com with your cover letter and salary expectations. The successful candidate will be invited for a interview and will be asked to bring a set of ideas to the meeting on how they would maintain and grow our existing retained client base going forward.
Competitive salary based on your skill set and previous experience.
What we offer
Cycle to work scheme
Smart but relaxed dress code
Loyalty program – Additional holidays depending on the length of service within the company
A relaxed and friendly working environment
Great coffee machine
Part time flexible office hours